Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Plan for World Peace

The following is said half-in-jest and more than a little tongue-in-cheek. I think I have a solution that will solve half the world's problems and everyone will be better off:

1) All Israelis move to America
2) All illegal immigrants in America move to Europe
3) All Muslims in Europe move to the Middle East.

It's a win-win-win - the Muslims get the land they get so worked up about, America gets the talents and brains of Israel and a Europe that is less hostage to the Middle East, and Europe gets a fertile community that is linguistically and culturally much closer to them than the Arabs are as well as be free of the threat of violence and dhimmitude. As for the moved populations, think of what the Israelis can accomplish without having to spend so much time, energy, and money on defense, the illegals of America can find good work in Europe, and the Muslims in Europe get to have the land of Israel and can live under sharia as they claim to want to do.

Yes, the Israelis will lose their holy sites and the Muslims in Europe may lose their freedom, butthere is a good chance both will be happier off in their new locales of America and the Middle East. I think Jacque Chirac would sign up for this, so that takes care of getting multilateral international support (or was it multinational interlateral support - I keep losing track of the latest PC term).

I would even give up credit for this be trial-ballooned as the Condoleeza-Chirac plan for world peace.

4 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Big Jay said...

Great post. Reminds me of this great article found in Americas favorite news source:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28369

Try it. You'll like it.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Myclob said...

I wish more people would vote witht their feet, but if all the liberals were to move to new york and all the conservatives were to move to Idaho, we would talk to each other, and understand each other, less.

But that is a question I have had... Why don't all the American haters in America just leave? Go live in Iraw, Afganistan, Saudia Arabia, or Turkey. It is too easy...

I don't know...

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how bout putting the jews right back where they came from, europe, and forcing
europe to grow up and deal with it's horrible racism issues

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger dog said...

Hello, I´m a dog Annely.It´s really interesting opinion for world freedom.I agree with you,but why nobody comment? I comment.You knew,this is politics and you are right,but nobody hear another people.I think solution of the world freedom is anything else.I solve the problems with love.Example,one country hate another coutry(mostly mans thinking),womans think another way.
If I love some man from this country,I love the state and this land also and I dont need a politics for that to solv the problem.You dont have to thrue away your money for weapons and another things.If you love,it isn´t cheep,but nobody has to die.

Dogs oppinion

unable2004@yahoo.de

I dont have my blogg,because I dont have the computer,but I can comment your writings.You are an interesting person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home